Thursday, May 27, 2010

33)#102-15. Don't Know What to Call This- But I Hate Goodbyes..

I can't believe this, but we finally reached the end..

Last class was quite something. Believing that the same name would bring us victory, we -Sevda, Nazlı, Seren and I- called ourselves "The Cheesecakes" and guess what? It worked, it really did bring us luck! We won the pub quiz. On a further note, I realized that we were the highest scoring group out of all classes. I think that is what you would call being on cloud nine :)

Unfortunately, I couldn't hang around the clouds too much because I realized that this was our last class as C2 :/ Then Sonja started out handing out her homemade cookies... I was so touched! I never had a teacher give me anything other than a piece paper with a grade on, so this meant a lot to me. Thank you Sonja for this caring farewell gift. Those cookies were DELICIOUS!! ^(-o-)^

The final task given to us was to fill in each other's daisies with our thoughts. Basically, we had to answer the question, "What do I think of you?" I hope everyone liked what I wrote since I was fond of everyone in the room, but of course, there were a few people who got a bit of extra writing from me since I've become very close to them over time thanks to ENG102. As I am writing this, I still catch myself stealing glances from my own daisy, so thank you everyone for your kind remarks. I appreciate them a lot :) I must say that this was quite a cute idea Sonja. I think your future students might like this activity as well :D

End of classes means end of blogging - for now! I am not making any promises, but I know I'll keep writing somehow somewhere... If you are interested in the things I write, let me know and I'll send them to you ;)

Ahhh...my last words...I really don't want to do this, but I have to...
Sonja, I'll truly miss you. I was very lucky to have a teacher like you in my freshman year, but you already know that ;) I'll say goodbye to you in person. After all, we still have one more mission ;) Anyhow, I had to share my feelings with the world ha-ha-ha :D

I wonder if anyone would miss me though.. :P ;)

Anyways, it's all from me folks!
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I hate goodbyes too...but this is not a goodbye, and I can see us keeping in touch for a very long time..

    I hope you do keep writing, you know you'll always find an interested reader on the other end!

    You're one of the best of the best, a rare gem, and I wish I was taking you with me...but I know I'll see you in London or the USA when you do your Master's degree..

    And don't forget we have *two* more missions because I am committed to making next May happen...

    To be continued :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet =))) I'm so glad that we met at SU. When I go abroad for my master's degree, will you be my taecher again? ;)

    Two missions? Next year or the year after, I'll be waiting patiently for. Till then, I hope you have the greatest time ever in London =D

    and yes, you are right!
    ..to be continued :) :)

    ReplyDelete